In addition to clearance, price is another important factor. Lift kits can vary widely in price, from very affordable to shockingly expensive. Before you begin shopping you should decide if you’re looking for a budget option, if you’re willing to spend a little more for extra features or quality, or if you’re prepared to go all in on the best lift kit money can buy. We’ve included examples at every price point, so you’ll have a good idea of how far your dollar goes when buying a lift kit.
These are our recommendations for the 4 best JK lift kits for 35 tires on the market:
JK Lift Kit for 35 Tires 1: Rough Country 2.5″ Suspension Lift Kit
- Rough Country 2.5" Suspension Lift Kit for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited JK - 635
- Price: $179.93
- Price as of 04/03/2020 06:32 PDT(more info)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
This is one of the more affordably priced kits on the market. It includes everything you need to install the lift and will definitely accommodate 35 inch tires. They do warn, though, that there may be some rubbing in cases of extreme articulation. It shouldn’t be too bad, though, and for the vast majority of your use this kit will do just fine.
It’s an all bolt-on kit, making installation easy and quick. Don’t be tempted to do it yourself, though. Rough Country always recommends that you have a professional install your lift kits. This kit was really designed with looks in mind, and it will deliver on that front.
JK Lift Kit for 35 Tires 2: MotoFab Lifts 3 inch Front 3 inch Rear
- MotoFab Lifts 3 inch Front 3 inch Rear Full Lift Kit with Shock Extenders compatible with Jeep Wrangler JK
- Price: $129.99
- Price as of 04/03/2020 06:44 PDT(more info)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
This is among the least expensive products around, and with an extra half inch of clearance over the Rough Country, it’ll have no trouble at all with 35 inch tires. This kit comes with all of the hardware you need, and clear instructions for installation.
MotoFab’s kit is easy to install, too. Plenty of people have installed this one at home with no trouble, and there are even videos available online showing clearly, step by step, how to install this lift. Like the Rough Country, this is 100% bolt-on installation, so it’s easy and fast to put on. It gives you more clearance than the 2.5 inch Rough Country at a lower cost, making it, for the money, one of the best JK lift kits for 35 tires around.
JK Lift Kit for 35 Tires 3: Rough Country 3.5″ Lift Kit w/ N3 Shocks
- Rough Country 3.5" Lift Kit (fits) 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 4DR | N3 Shocks | Suspension System | 69430
- Price: $529.95
- Price as of 04/03/2020 06:03 PDT(more info)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
This 3.5 inch lift is solidly in the middle of the price range for JK lift kits. It’s generally more expensive than the first two (but price fluctuations do happen), but you get a higher lift (3.5 inches) for better clearance. That extra money gives you improved shocks and tuned coil springs that create an incredible smooth ride, making this among the best FJ lift kits for 35’s you can buy.
In fact, most users report that the ride with this kit is actually smoother than with the factory shocks (see full specs), so it might be with the money just for that. There’s ample clearance for 35 inch tires, too, with no risk of rubbing happening no matter how extreme the articulation gets. The bolt on installation is simple, too. Rough Country still recommends that you have a professional do it, but not every customer heeds that advice and the ones who’ve tackled the installation themselves all say it’s very simple and straightforward.
JK Lift Kit for 35 Tires 4: Rough Country 3.5″ Lift Kit Compatible w/Vertex Reservoir Shocks
- Rough Country 3.5" Lift Kit (fits) 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 4DR | Vertex Reservoir Shocks | Suspension | 69430V
- Price as of 04/03/2020 06:32 PDT
This is the crème de la crème of lift kits. But don’t let the price scare you away because this kit is worth every penny. This is the lift kit for off-road enthusiasts. It comes with a set of incredible shocks to guarantee a smooth ride even over the roughest terrain.
The control arm drop brackets (see full specs) and coil correction plates help your Jeep perform at peak efficiency by promoting the optimal geometry. This kit improves the ride, the handling, and the clearance, all in a package that’s easy to install at home. It’ll handle 35 inch tires with no trouble, and can even go a bit bigger than that if you want. At this price point, it’s definitely not for everyone. If you do a lot of off-roading, though, you owe it to yourself to at least consider this lift kit.
35-inch JF Lift Kits Conclusion
The main things to look for in a lift kit are the clearance, the price, and how easy it is to install. 2.5 inches of clearance is the lowest you can go if you’re looking at 35 inch tires, and really with that small a lift you shouldn’t be off-roading with 35 inch tires. 3 inches is better but really for off-roading you want to be looking into a 3.5 inch lift. If you aren’t driving much off-road, then the smaller lifts are fine.
The best kits have 100% bolt-on installation that can be easily done at home, and come with clear instructions for their kit. You may still want to have a professional look at the alignment when you’re done, but you should be able to do the installation yourself.
Finally, the price matters above all else. The best JK lift kits for 35 tires won’t help you if you can’t afford it. If you have the money, however, the more expensive kits offer far more features, and will give you a smoother, more versatile ride. They’re well worth the money. Good luck!